the desalination plants on the sea shores will dump the chlorides back in to
the sea.  That is no problem.
Salt% will be equilibrium in the Sea in a few minutes.
Also, theTHICKER BRINE  will be better starting material for Soda /Alkali
plants.
What IS a problem? The anaerobic bacteria in the Septic Tank will all die!
mm

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 09:53:28
+0530Subject: Re: [WaterWatch] use sea water to flush toilets.

the desalination plants on the sea shores will dump the chlorides back in to
the sea.
think of the whole lot of problems and diseases we are having because of
scarcity of water. an experimental initiative can always be taken. technology
will find solutions to any problems that crop up. salty water can kill many
bacterias and deadly viruses.

brij khandelwal