>>Haa... now I need to laugh at myself only! All
>>because I stood boldly on my state, my language.

Standing boldly for ones state and language DOES NOT
mean that you need to  say bad about others
state/language .... as was commented by Alpana-ba
sometime back -- "Mor Mak bhaal pale anor  Mak beya
kobo lagibo jano ?"

>>  I dnt know why one is feeling bad. Sir Live in
>>rome and be a roman. never betray your motherland(
>>My Patriotism poetry was used to give morale).

There is nothing to feel bad ....  I just pointed that
your arguments (minority language schools,  being
bashed as non-locals etc)  are disingenous at best.

>>  I would like to ask all if anything wrong to me
>>by saying that I am a hardcore Assamese and stood
>>for my motherland

Hmmm...   I thought you live in Bangalore ..... so if
you still proclaim as a hardcore Assamese, your blood
seem to be unable to accept Karnataka !!
And BTW,  if you really want to stand for motherland,
you need to come out of narrow regionalism,
fabricating arguments which has no legs

>>Sir Live in >>rome and be a roman.

Sir,  since you live in Bangalore,   you should not
have commented against locals  .... like "red eye"
Paritapor Katha --- indeed !

>>Haa... now I need to laugh at myself only! All
>>because I stood boldly on my state, my language.I
>>fail to sing for Bengal as Kabiguru failed to
>>include Assam in the Rashtriya Sangeet!!!

>>  With so many infighting and incompetent Netas, you
>>surely do not need any outsider to destroy Assam nor
>>can Indian Constituion do anything to save Assam

>>Yes Sir, and so taking advantage of all these
>>crucial incidents, all the octopus like things
>>grabbed Assam.WE lost Arunachal,Meghalaya,Mizoram
>>and now BAC- and the much expected boiling reply
>>will tell who they are and what they wanted since
>>1832 when came along with British from Decca, at
>>the fall and end of the last Ahom kingdom.
>>  I dnt know why one is feeling bad. Sir Live in
>>rome and be a roman. never betray your motherland(
>>My Patriotism poetry was used to give morale).

>>  I would like to ask all if anything wrong to me
>>by saying that I am a hardcore Assamese and stood
>>for my motherland and what for we are here today!!
>>  Instead of attacking me, you could to have
>>submitted PIL to GHY High court against the nude
>>women photography issue.

>>  Is your blood unable to accept Assam? Have
>>feeling for some other place......??? back to 1832!!
>>  Paritapor katha!!
>>  Bikash

  Krishnendu Chakraborty <krish_gau at yahoo.com>
wrote:
  There are Nepali and Hindi Schools in West Bengal
not only in Darjeeling but in other areas as well.

There are Tamil and Telugu Schools (may be other
languages as well) in Mumbai (example -- Bhandup Tank
Road L. P. Tamil School
Bhandup Tank Road Municipal School, Bhandup (W),
Mumbai 400078).

There are Bengali medium schools in parts of
Bihar/Jharkhand.

Hindi medium schools are there at every corner of
India.

These are just a few examples .... search and you will
get a lot more examples of minority language schools
in every state of India. It is a demand and supply
game .... depends on the population count and whether
the population there want to send their offspring to
vernacular medium school or English medium school

If you start an Assamese medium school in Bangalore I
do not think the local adminstration will have any
objection ... whether you will get any student or not
is a different question though.

With so many infighting and incompetent Netas, you
surely do not need any outsider to destroy Assam nor
can Indian Constituion do anything to save Assam.

BTW, I am not aware of any language named Bangladeshi
nor am I aware of any Bihari medium school in Assam
(or even in Bihar).