I think we are attempting to split hairs over nothing.

Just because another language differentiates between a house and a
home, and Oxomiya does not, one does not need to go into a fit of
grabbing at Sanskrit words that few use.  For us 'ghor' is a ghor--a
house and a home too. The difference lies in HOW it is used in a
sentence. There are many such nuances to all languages. The
differentiation lies in the usage.