Friends,
  The heading might sound very un usual.But true.if one flies by British
Airways direct flight London-Bangalore, one might find a young tall smart boy
with Navycut hair with very pleasant behaviour and looks for Kharkhowa.... Now
onwards please look for him. Sri Geetu gunjan Borah( Known as Geetu only) from
Nagaon would love to talk to you with khati axomiya. he is one pure deshi
amongst all 4 Indian Steward on that Flt.Other 3 are NRI from UK.His father was
in Air force and he did saw his simple life and educated simple way with KV
School at Bangalore, college at Bangalore.Not a brilliant boy, but smartness
and politeness made him get with Jet airways and then BA took him. He and his
sister NEETU joined Jet air domestic flights together.Now she is also with Jet
intl flight with her pilot husband.
  Why I am quoting is although they lived away from home since birth, they have
fullest Axomiya attire/behavious/respect that rarely found amongst kids now a
days.They used to do part time jobs in fairs to have pocket money.But their
simple life made them to climb the ladder faster.
  I wish in your next flight with BA, please look for him and say- say my name
to and see the fun inside the flight above sky!! cheers!!!

Dr.Bikash Kumar Das
Bangalore