Dear Umesh,
  I was expecting same reply from your end.I carry deep love and respect to
you. Initially it was taking you as from inner Assam, later as a highly
educated man in US.
  But as me from a deep village, where people could tell which of our brother
drive what vehicle and speed by the sound at 24/7x365..... I can talk at my
height and level of thought only.Not beyond that. Meeting like you brilliants
now I am heading to do my MBA also at 45......
  Lot of loves and regards to you. You are my light of life in a different
vision.- Will you beieve this?
  Bikash da.

umesh sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  Bikash-da,

many people may be average in studies but can still be brilliant. what do you
think of the founder of India's richest family - Dhiru Ambani -- not a
Cambridge grad like Nehru - but wasn't he brilliant?

umesh

Dr.Bikash Kumar Das
Bangalore