  Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2008 09:32:04 +0000 (GMT)
From: DR BIKASH KUMAR DAS <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [Assam] China protests PM's assertion on Arunachal

  All these MW meant to save INDIA- not at all for North East India.Still NEI
dnt have power grip power lines.What meghalaya Barapani gives are giving light
of ray for some hours.
  This much MW will be directly taken to All western states including Delhi.Not
a single phase or KW for  Assam or Arunachal. Look at historic Tehri project.
Govt of India demolished history of India by destroying encient villages of
Mahabharat and temples of 5000 BC. The power projected to give electricity to
Delhi-MP-UP and Maharastra.Not for Uttaranchal/Uttarakhand. Only to please them
Govt changed this state name twice. Till now no power is being generated and al
the money gone- exhausted!! This dam is located at high seismic zone. Now none
ask what Tehri is doing??
  Same way- Arunachal one also.There will be massive destructions of green
vegetations, changes of hell of small rivulets,being high seismic zone- one
fine day entire things will go wrong and as per wish of Delhi- Entire North
East map will get lost alongwith its populations. It is 1000% well prediced
now.So neither china will get Arunachal nor extremist problem will be there.All
cool.
  What a clever idea by the advisors of PMO!! Assam is restricted area
zone.Arunachal, Nagaland, Manipur,Mizoram are Inner line permit zone for
Indians.One way its isolated area for Indians to enter in the name of saving
the tribes.China is clever enough to study these.They are not fools to study
less what Delhi doing for North East. But one can find Bihari, Marowari in
large numbers doing all heraferi there... countless.Pay money at the entry
border and go- who bothers.
  The Air Foce radars supposed to be more high technology.But in North East-
these as not at all working.A pilot need fly manually seeing like train
drivers!! Can one believe this??The radars are outdated and installed with
countries left over old russian parts.. they functions one fine day and another
2-3 weeks remains as TBD( Temporary break down). The diesel supplied in
thousands of gallons are being resold to the oil mafia!!! Officers are highly
involved.
  Most of the times Indian aircraft do fly out of country as the radars dnt
work.And seeing the ground, it is imposible to select Assam, Burma or China.As
these border are peaceFULL.ONly Pakistan is real border and china Border with
Delhi(?)
Can anyone still remember what them PM Nehru and defence minister VKK Menon
said-in the lost war radio broadcast? My heart cries for the people of NEFA and
Assam!! And they cried when Lata jee sanged the patriotic song.Not for the
song, only to feel sad at the handing over of NEFA,Assam to China.But Delhi
politics changed the song also.
  This is highly crucial time for Delhi to save Assam or Arunachal.What the
Indian Army is doing since 30-12-1990 and did, can never be tolerated by
people( I am not quooting ULFA, nor I am any supporter).Army has merely some
role to bring patriotism to these people.Instead RAW/IB is highly active to
break the region into parts by various means.The present various creation of
lands are the example played by these agencies.
  Sorofuly the PM never stood for election although he got selected from Assam,
but did nothing so far.he was hiding in shelter given by them CM- Hiteshwar
Saikia and Hemaprabha baido. I feel bad that stil he never feels proud to be
the PM from Assam seat of RS!! He says Axomiya still as Acchami!!!( Achamee- a
offender of court).
  My writing here carries lot of sorows.In last China war, although it was a
year before my birth, our present home was converted into shelter home for the
wounded soldiers- who was asked to move back by any means.Same way lot many
refugee from China, who could never go back stayed at our home campus with
large Arunachale man- women and children.My father, mother and some other
villagers did organized food, shelter and money.The defeating India tropps was
walking back- exhausted, injured, without food.Pathetic.Our Assamese girld,
women gave them shelter, cared them, helped with money selling Gold and other
ornaments.My father and mother organized all these donation camp.
  But Indian Army forgot all these histroy.One fine day on January 11/1991, our
house was ambushed by the Army of 4 Corps and my freedom fighter father was
insulted with guns, whole family was tortured brutally!!! Later it was then
Governor to issue warming to Army.But what ever done could never be forgotten.
Since then there was heavy looting by the Bihar regiments....
  With these, it is predicted to be very sad in case China feel to declare war
against India. We say Indian, But govt Of India or Delhi wanted to say NO.
  I dnt know how long it will go on. Can Indian Govt in Delhi still realise or
repent the last war and the aftermath??? Or they wanted to finish entire NE
people by some means and make a big setlement by original Indians?? A million
dollar thought.

  Bikash

mc mahant <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  And we dream ON:
Figures are MegaWatts to be generated-- so dreams India and ADB lists/quotes so:
Appendix B
Sl. No. Name of Scheme State Agency Installed
Capacity (MW )
1 Etalin* Arunachal.Pradesh NHPC 4000
2 Attunli* Arunachal.Pradesh NHPC 500
3 Naba* Arunachal Pradesh NHPC 1000
4 Niare* Arunachal Pradesh NHPC 800
5 Demwe Arunachal Pradesh NEEPCO 3000
6 Kameng Dam Arunachal Pradesh NEEPCO 600
7 Talong Arunachal Pradesh NEEPCO 300
8 Bhareli-II Arunachal Pradesh NEEPCO 600
9 Bhareli-I Arunachal Pradesh NEEPCO 1120
10 Kapak leyak Arunachal Pradesh NEEPCO 160
11 Badao Arunachal Pradesh NEEPCO 120
12 Dibbin Arunachal Pradesh NEEPCO 100
13 Oju-II Arunachal Pradesh NEEPCO 1000
14 Oju-I Arunachal Pradesh NEEPCO 700