Friends,
  Few days ago I got one astonishing mail from a man from Canada.he got me
through google search-. He wanted Zuben;s new song " aam Phulile baan, Kathale
Aane dhan".what he asked is the English meaning with word to word
translation.he did noted the lyric and sent to me- which was more difficult to
recognise.I was looking hard for the song, but failed to get.Finally got
through youtube link that he gave.2 days ago he did called me up for my effort
and his 2 yrs old small girl also talk to me from Canada.She loves Zubeens
Assamese song!! wonderful!! So she did asked her father the meaning accurately.
  This gave me so much of pleasure that I have to spare lot of time to listen
the song again and again and write the lyric correctly and transdlate to
English.Now he told me with much of thanks that in fact he is a Bangladeshi
national taken citizenship in Canada.But he loves Assam and its songs.More than
him is the small kid- a girl child to love someones country and state.
  Her broken voice/speech taught me lot today.
  Ironically when I asked some relatives/friends in GHY for the song, all said
Zubeen never sang this song??? God save our kharkhowa!!! I spend more on
telephone, but the pleasure to make understand an assamese song to some
Canadian kid is my most enchanting moment.

Dr.Bikash Kumar Das
Bangalore