The answer is very simple Bikash. Because some of us from our comfortable
home, sitting behind the PC, glorifying the past achievements of friends and
relatives, passing judgements and comments on each and every subject,
without getting involved at the grass root level and do nothing to help the
needy.

How many of us heard about the names of the schools which the "Foreign
Gandhian" is trying to help or other schools which are crying for attention.
A storm has damaged the school buildings and hostels of Prajnalaya, Titabor.
Are you or others organising a drive to collect funds to help them to
rebuild the damaged buildings? The "Australian" or any money will be most
welcome now.

Why throw mud on the face of a 79 year Australian who had the courage and
conviction to come to Assam to help the needy and underprivileged? From
Australia, the "Foreign Gandhian" was already assisting Parijat Academy
before any of us knew the existence of Parijat Academy.

If you wear a pair of dark glasses you will see the world dark. Before
asking questions about Australian money, you should have tried to find out
what the "Foreign Gandhian" is doing for the schools in India. I can bet
that the "Foreign Gandhian" did and doing much more than many of us.

Wahid Saleh