Shantikam-da,

every success story has happened becos of the reasons you mentioned - no  pun
intended.

umesh

Shantikam Hazarika <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: The National Dairy Development
Board (NDDB) was created to replicate the
AMUL model all over India. The success was very limited. AMUL succeeded
because it had the right people at the right time at the right place.
Shantikam Hazarika