Friends,
  When George W Bush found no bush around him to creat another war between
India and Iran, India and China, Indian and Pakistan- he now started abusing
INdia in al way till he can.This time India was taugh enough to say that Iran
and India are two existing oldest civilizations, so he had no way other than to
cold down. Same way China and India has historic relations as we all migrated
more than thousand years ago from Mongolia.Hieu En Tchang came to India for
knowledge.Not like americans to loot.Bush might have poor knowledge in this
part.
  He wanted to control Indian military misile programme finally to declare US
as super power.But failed.His father the other Bush Sr. created Iraq war just
to increase cost of living around the world.India increaed petrol/ fuel hike
like anything to cover up the cost to trasport the Malayalees from Kuwait
etc.But the scene made all to kep increasing fuel hike and this made everuthing
to hike.
  Now he feels bad that we Indian are growing with our own brain and will
power.So he has nothing much to say like talking bluff. Beter he reire soon and
relax in Hawai.What way we Indian trouble him is yet to know.
  Indian food problem is created by the Govt of India- thus allowing to vacate
the cultivating villagers in the name of SEZ. cultivating lands are made SEZ
andshopping malls,new 8 lane highways, apartments etc.........Remaining are
into IT sector. Now finally India wil not have cultivator category people to
produce, Good scientist to produce misiles, or other things....... even
teachers will get reduced soon.
  God save India now. Dnt think TATAs mono car will feed Indian.

  Bikash

umesh sharma <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Rising-food-prices-After-Rice-Bush-blames-India/304902/