It would be shameful thing if India became the world's most populous country
despite having a third of land area of China or the US. What are the citizens
doing about it?

Umesh

Ram Dhar <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Dada,
couple of things

a.Bush just explained to an audience in MO whats causing world energy food
prices to go up ..nothing wrong there ...China-India are a factor
now...americans including Dubya are getting a reality bite these days.......if
u have listened to him he explained further  that indian middle class -350
million are good for american business..whats wrong there ? It works for both
parties...
b. Indian spineless netas should be matured enuf to understand the new
reality....instead of blaming america ...should  find ways so that country can
continue to prosper ( inclusive growth carrying 70%of rural India).......
................we cannot shy away from energy crisis looming for the entire
world ......ethanol-nuclear and all other sources must be explored ...
Indian media and some netas  are still behaving like we did during cold war
days ......waste of time ...

America is not Indias enemy these days ...instead we should be partners
...***do business** ..win win situation for both .....i am not saying coz i
have made america my adopted country nor coz I am Dubya fan ! and  i am not
voting for republicans either  !!! ....

Ram

> Date: Sun, 4 May 2008 09:55:13 +0100> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: [EMAIL
> PROTECTED]; assam@assamnet.org> Subject: Re: [Assam] Food Crisis: Bush, Rice
> and eating rice etc, ; produce less population> > Friends,> When George W
> Bush found no bush around him to creat another war between India and Iran,
> India and China, Indian and Pakistan- he now started abusing INdia in al way
> till he can.This time India was taugh enough to say that Iran and India are
> two existing oldest civilizations, so he had no way other than to cold down.
> Same way China and India has historic relations as we all migrated more than
> thousand years ago from Mongolia.Hieu En Tchang came to India for
> knowledge.Not like americans to loot.Bush might have poor knowledge in this
> part.> He wanted to control Indian military misile programme finally to
> declare US as super power.But failed.His father the other Bush Sr. created
> Iraq war just to increase cost of living around the world.India increaed
 petrol/ fuel hike like anything to cover up the cost to trasport the
Malayalees from Kuwait etc.But the scene made all to kep increasing fuel hike
and this made everuthing to hike.> Now he feels bad that we Indian are growing
with our own brain and will power.So he has nothing much to say like talking
bluff. Beter he reire soon and relax in Hawai.What way we Indian trouble him is
yet to know.> Indian food problem is created by the Govt of India- thus
allowing to vacate the cultivating villagers in the name of SEZ. cultivating
lands are made SEZ andshopping malls,new 8 lane highways, apartments
etc.........Remaining are into IT sector. Now finally India wil not have
cultivator category people to produce, Good scientist to produce misiles, or
other things....... even teachers will get reduced soon.> God save India now.
Dnt think TATAs mono car will feed Indian.> > Bikash> > umesh sharma

wrote:http://www.expressindia.com/latest-news/Rising-food-prices-After-Rice-Bush-blames-India/304902/>

Umesh Sharma

Washington D.C.

1-202-215-4328 [Cell]