What to see?Where to stay?What is the climate?Modes of transport?Safety issues
and such?We could compile all these and try to entice people to visit. It would
be easy then for entrepreneurs to come and offer education and jobs.

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: [EMAIL PROTECTED]: Wed, 25 Jun 2008 17:44:36
+0000Subject: [asom] tourism in NEI

Hi all,Recently I had read in the papers the minister for NEI had announced LTC
for govt sector to fly into NEI and enjoy scenic beauties. He wants to develop
many regions as tourist spot as well as to introduce the many scenic spots
there to rest of India. My concern is – we guys always keep hearing about
adverse happenings and violence in these areas; hardly anyone talks about
scenic beauty.How would a guy who wants to visit come there and make his
itinery. Only since a month now, some channels in Chennai are featuring NEI in
Incredible India tourism advertisement.Could members in the list contribute
details from their own states –What to see?Where to stay?What is the
climate?Modes of transport?Safety issues and such?We could compile all these
and try to entice people to visit. It would be easy then for entrepreneurs to
come and offer education and jobs.regardsDr. Subramanian
KalyanaramanNeurosurgeon__._,_.___
Messages | Files | Photos | Links | Database | Polls

MARKETPLACE

Yahoo! Groups users, take advantage of a free trial offer from Blockbuster!
 Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required) Change settings via email:
Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group
| Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

Recent Activity

 2
New MembersVisit Your Group

Family Photos
Learn how to best
capture your
family moments.

Yahoo! Groups
Everyday Wellness Zone
Check out featured
healthy living groups.

Y! Messenger
Group get-together
Host a free online
conference on IM.
.
What to see?   Nature, People,Animals,Devastations,total mismanagementWhere to
stay?  Please seemy previous Truncated reply – but begin with a booked-on-line
room at Assam Tourism Guest House 200m from Guwahati Rail Stn.What is the
climate?  Mostly eternal Springtime. Chilly UphillsModes of transport?
Airplanes,Helicopters  Trains,Buses,Taxis-shared /full, cruise Ships---Safety
issues and such?  Nobody bothers you if you do NOT.We could compile all these
and try to entice people to visit. Favouring NE?
It would be easy then for entrepreneurs( LIKE Yourself?) to come.Really?
 And offer education :You have some Special  Knowledge?1000’s Keralites already
doing a brisk business in this line.
 And jobs. How many?
  Study my websites before you start on your Humanitarian mission:
www.assambambooworld.com
www.innovation2survive.com__,_._,___