Following are some of the performances in Assamese get-together in the 4th of
July week-end sent by Niranjan Brahma.
Ganesh

-----------------------------
Hello,

    Here are some videos on YouTube from the Assam 2008 celebration in King of
Prussia, Pa.
Our community members had great time at this event. But I think it
would have been better if we had a joint get-together. Many have lost
hope on this idea but some of us are still hoping that this will happen
one day, sooner than later.

Thanks

Enjoy the videos! Please select "watch in high quality" option if available.

NB
=========================

1) Tarali Sarma singing popular "Phule Phulise Bohonto.." Bihu Song:

  http://youtube.com/watch?v=qSdNmaowLTM

2) Mridu dancing to Zubeen's Assamese song  "Agoli Bahore Gogona ..", from
Junaki Mon:

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qsgeqC7Ua0

3) Tarali "Khoj Lahekoi dibi.."

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XuSJ5xskXnE

Tarali Sarma Al Phulia Kopow Phul, oh dehi..
  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xRe0-RvSjdY

4) Bollywood dance to "Mauja hi Mauja"(jab we met)" by Mridu and Mars:

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wW1qgbNFSsQ

5) Boro/Bodo dance:

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h7RdGl_a2ng

6) Tarali with classic song  - "Mukoli Mukoli Mon hoi Bogoli..Notunore ..

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nXPntbkNSOQ

7) Bihu/Hussori dance to Zubeen's "Boroline Aspoline .." :

  http://youtube.com/watch?v=8blosOajfFU

8) Chorus composed  by Shankumani Sarmah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y3Xppj99Ngk

9) Assamese dance to Santa Ujir's "Oh Senai .." by Pokhi, Nandita and Deisha:

  http://youtube.com/watch?v=Y21wk5lWmd4

10) Biya Nam by Tarali for Utpal and Malabika Brahma

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32uCp3hFfN0

11) Tarali Sang for NRA Seniors.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aMG4-uCazc0

12) Bihu dance by Nandita and Deisha

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BlGG2rurLM0

13) Satriya Dance by Nilakshi and Surabhi, Assam 2008
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Q2vOiaxJNo

14) Satriya Dance by Bonmayuri Kalita
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mpted_-pkYQ

15) Duet song by Nilakshi and Jayanta Thakuria

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqCUhkDPV1Y

16) Assamese modern dance by Niku Bhuyan
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EtWEd3mOcHk

17) Mridu dancing to Dhoom Tana Bollywood Song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXn7Md8vKcc

More Assam 2008 videos uploaded by Umesh (Tahbildar) da
at
http://www.youtube.com/profile_videos?user=jaychandrat&p=r