*The issue here is about atrocities against those weaker than
> oneself-- whether the victim is human or animal is irrelevant and largely
> matter of opportunity. For it is the same people who would torture a dog
who
> would hit a woman or bully a child.*

Dog meat = ful-goby (cauliflower) to me ....  slurrrrrp!  :)

Hi Mrs. Ambika Shuka,

I am your neighbor, from New Delhi :)

Babul
Lajpat Nagar

*PS. I wonder your husband must be enjoying telling you the story of his
threatening the poor village headman in Nagaland ! Say hi to Mr India.*