Hi Ram,
Thanks.
I respectfully beg to differ with Alpana Sarangapani.Since all of the
upon the same focal points time and again.Instead of writing " thesis" by a
few netters,their punch line should have been on the same moot points
keeping their text abridged.
*By the way,the attempt to establish a connection between the appointment of
a Naga governor in Maharashtra and the article written by Shukla is,in my
view, way way way out of the context.But then, mysterious are the ways of
the Almighty !!!*
KJD