Kamalda,
Great observation there ..i agree with yr comments and as a pet owner i am
horrified to read  about that incident .

Ambika  bhen :-)

If  yr husband used his troops to search  that dog, shame on  him and his
troops. Indian tax payers are not  paying army for such mission .
If he went to village elder and just requested him to find out from his village
folks if they have seen that dog and holding it...that  i guess is FINE as
village elders in many NE communities are well respected and folks listen to
them .....we dont know the details and I am giving yr husband a benefit of
doubt here.

Pls send a letter to that newspaper with some sort of clarification  on this
article which has angered us here. We will welcome that.

take care

another  not required Indian