I congratulate Shri Nava Thakuria for arranging Freedom Fighter Shri Pani Ram
Das as the next Press Club Guest. The need to keep one's ears close to the
ground is very important for press reporters. I hope Shri Thakuria will trail a
new blaze amongst journalists in Assam.

Shantikam Hazarika
Director,
Assam Institute of Management