On Aug 12, 2010, at 9:16 AM, Satyakam Dutta wrote:

> So.. What is stopping you?

**** I am not sure the name is familiar. But if you have been in assamnet for
some time,
you must have seen who does most of the lifting here. So give me a break, and
put in
your fair share , would ya ? Trust me, it won't hurt. And if you go off on a
tangent,
nobody will make fun of or jeer at you. On second though--make that 'most won't
:-)' . But
if somebody does, it will be mere sticks and stones---! I am sure you could
handle that.

Shall we ?