Oh C'da

Uttam was only meant this part for me. I have not hard feelings. I guess I
use ..'gotta run' too often.

I'll have to come to the 'State of the state of the people who desire a
state when already in a state' a bit later, as this requires a well-thought
response. :-)

Till then, gotta run... :-)

--Ram

so with a laconic * I have to run*, I say good bye for now:-). Ram Da, 'no
hard feelings'!:-)