What I had in mind was an argument or debate where there is no sincerity in
finding an answer but the effort is to prolong the debate with crafty use of
words only.

Dilip Deka dilipdeka at yahoo.com
Thu Aug 26 01:30:34 IST 2010Previous message: [Assam] The Naxal/Maoist
Movement, Part 2?Next message: [Assam] The Naxal/Maoist Movement, Part
Did you mean "Ku Tarka"? I haven't seen that word used.
An online Sanskrit dictionary has an entry with similar (may be) meaning:
Dustarka : false reasoning , wrong argument ;
Is this what you had in mind?

I am sure you know that "Tarka-Vitarka" means "argument-counter argument".
Dilipda

Uttam Kumar Borthakur