Thank you for the information. I hope it works out for this school as well and
the visually impaired students there get the opportunity to listen to them.
5000 audio books for that little price is going to be a wonderful resource for
any school or library in any part of the world.

Best,
-A. Sarangapani
Houston, Texas.