We are fine Ram. Thanks for checking. We were right in the middle of the storm's projected trajectory, but it spared us. We were affected however. We were due to fly out Sat.day AM for a short vacation. We were re-scheduled to fly via Peoria, Illinois three hours of driving away. It was a long, long day yesterday. But we are at our destination, relaxing in the lovely warmth of sunrise on the Bay of Mexico.

We still don't know about returning on WEdnesday, whether it will be to St.L or to Peoria.

c-da