---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Amitabh Kakoty <amitabhkak...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, May 7, 2012 at 9:59 PM
Subject: Re: [Luitporia Bahraini] Road to China!!!
To: luitporia-bahra...@googlegroups.com

That DC does not have any idea! He is just throwing something nonsense.
People like him are also hindrance to development in the Seven Sister's
Region. The Golden Triangle notorious during few decade back is actually
1000 kilometres away from the route Mr. Talukdar is actually talking about.
This road is connected to Zayu (Chinese road S 201) in the Eastern part of
Tibet, which is not far from the highly touristy places like Sangri La,
Lijiang (UNESCO WHS), Dali etc in the Eastern Tibet and Yunnan. Good
highways are already there or under construction in the most of these links
in the Chinese side. But the problem is that part of the route falls in the
territory demanded by China. Till the border negotiations are not through
or till China and India relaxes their policies in Eastern Tibet and
Arunachal respectively, nothing is going to happen in this region.

Regards
Amitabh