Respected All
Xuprabhat

A good news  esteemed members may like to go through....,

Courtesy ..., Assam Tribune , 6th Jan'16 page 5

"A GREEN HAAT for organic entrepreneurs inaugurated yesterday at IIE, Guwahati
which may be helpful in improving the environmental condition & in breaking the
stagnation in the farming sector.
As hoped by Director , IIE , It would serve as platform for organic food
growers to sell their produces & the people around to get healthy food.
Its our proud that entire NE India is organice by default & we should emphasise
to avoid pasticides as much as possible & our BARI CULTURE architectured by
respected  MUMAI TAMILI BARBARUA whom we can termed as founder of rural economy
of Ahom period should revive in a modified form to avoid more damage to next
gen health & to build our social health.
Thanks to our esteemed member Sjt Manoj Kokaideo for taking the initiative as
he happened to be the Director, IIE

A note ....
"Swayam family has been organising SWAYOMOR MEL  as a very small venture at
various places of Jorhat District since last 2 years to revive our BARI CULTURE
in a organic way and to reestablish a connect among Grand Parents , Parents &
Grand childs to pursue our heritage & pride."

We seek your blessings

Together we can

Regards
Satyen