-----Original Message-----
From: "Satyakam Phukan" <titbit...@gmail.com>
Sent: ‎09-‎01-‎2016 10:14
To: "sakya talukdar" <sakya...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: Eviction of Chakmas of Toijongdor village stayed by GuwahatiHigh
Court today

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Satyakam Phukan <titbit...@gmail.com>
Date: 9 January 2016 at 09:04
Court today
To: ACHR TV <suhascha...@gmail.com>

Dear Mr Chakma,

Happy to know some Chakma people, who are brotherly community of Assamese have
got a temporary relief, hope you win the case but hoolganism cannot be
guaranteed in future. I would like to know the names of the lawyers team of the
Chakma petitioners.

I WOULD LIKE TO GIVE ALL AN IMPORTANT CAUTION, WHATEVER THE SITUATION PLEASE
TACTFULLY AVOID FALLING INTO ANY GAME PLAN OF THE INDIAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES.
THEY ARE REAL BAD PEOPLE, THEY WILL TRY TO TAKE ADVANTAGE OF THE SITUATION. I
AM SPEAKING AS A VICTIM OF THESE "DIRTY INDIAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES" AND CAN
ALWAYS SAY THAT PAKISTANI AND BANGLADESHI INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES ARE BAD, BUT
NOT AS DIRTY AS THE INDIAN INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES WHICH GIVES AN IMPRESSION OF
BEING A HOLY COW, IN REALITY, THEY ARE CUNNING FOXES. THEY CAN MANIPULATE EVEN
THE JUDICIARY, KHUDIRAM CHAKMA (Arunachal Pradesh) CASE IS ONE EXAMPLE, DON'T
FORGET THAT.

Dr Satyakam Phukan