its like .. a showcase of various kind of sweets .... in sweet shops..
there is a basic system to east one of those delicious sweets.. enter
teh shop, select, order (in case of bigger restaurants) or pay in
advance in case of smaller sweet shops.. ~~~ someone can't just break
in and have them!

On 5/24/05, Amlan Saha <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> I am not an expert on such matters, but I have read a number
> of articles and books on this topic, the prominent among them
> being "defending pornography" by Susan (can't remember her
> last name; she teaches at havard law school), which shows and
> cites a number of statistical studies that have found a clear
> correlation between the ease of availability of pornography
> in a society and crimes against women.  In general, the more
> easily available they are in a society, the safer women are
> in it.
>
> The two countries that are considered the most liberal on
> pornography - Denmark and Japan - had the lowest recorded
> crimes against women in their societies.  The book also talks
> about the ease of mingling of men and women, rather boys and
> girls, or the lack thereof, as one of the primary reasons
> behind rapes and in general crimes against women in a
> society.
>
> All this talk of dressing provocatively is pure bollocks! We
> all know how deprived the general Indian man is given the
> society in India.  I do not think there is any point in
> reprimanding the men who commit such crimes - we are only
> treating the symptoms then.  Many more will pop up in no
> time. We probably need to look at the Indian society and its
> so-called "morals", whatever they mean, if we really want to
> solve these problems.
>
> -Amlan.
>

> --- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>

> ---------------------------------
>
> KPS Gill's remark on rape does not make any sense.A woman may
> dress to kill or put on a provocative attire but that does
> not grant a man to have carnal knowledge by force of a
> woman.Women neither secretly want to be raped,nor do they
> expect,encourage,or enjoy rape.Many rapes are planned,but
> often the victim is simply an available individual,sometime
> even an older woman.The VICTIM IS NOT ALWAYS SEXUALLY
> ATTRACTIVE.Rape represents an expression of anger,power and
> sexuality on the part of the rapist.The rapist is usually a
> hostile,compulsive man,who uses sexual act to terrorize and
> humiliate a woman.
>
> KJD

Babul Gogoi
http://xguy2k.blogspot.com