" Why our state graduated engineers has to leave for bangalore or chennai for job?" --
What's wrong with engineers from Assam going to Bangalore or Chennai to work if there are jobs available there? Don't the Kannadigas and Tamils come to Assam and work?

Why should every graduate in Assam look for a job in Assam alone? If Assam is producing more graduates than it can give employment to, and the other states/cities will employ some of these capable graduates, where is the problem? After all, Assam is a part of the larger entity called India, right? :-)

When Assam becomes an  independent  country (as planned by some), suddenly there will be a flood of jobs in Assam and citizens of Assam will not have to look for jobs in India, the neighboring country. Unlike Bangladesh, Assam will not allow illegal aliens to India. Do you believe it?

Dilip Deka

partha patawari <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

hi friends,
i am really sorry if my views on the
communication skills of our Honourable Chief Minister
has hurt some of you guys. I agree to your views that
few CMs of India like Karunanidhi or jayalalitha
doesnt speak in english in front of the media but my
views were not meant for showing disgrace to the CM
but what i wanted to put forward to you guys was the
development process.YOU know that states like Tamil
Nadu and |Karnataka has left us far behind in the
development process. Why our state graduated engineers
has to leave for bangalore or chennai for job? the
answer is quite simple. there is no industry in our
state. even if tamil nadu CM doesnt speak in english
industries are still flowing in. all we want is
development and nothing else we are leeast interested
in whetherhe speaks in assamese hindi or english thatsit
chal bye
partha