C'da,

> **** What happened to the laws of the land that ought to prevent such things?
>
> Could not LKA, as the leader of the opposition or the shadow PM, go
> to Kohima to prevent it? Was his stature of no consequence? Where did
> them Christians get such UN-Indian, un-secular ideas? I am outraged!

This is a typical response from you. You first questioned the fact
that incidents against Hindus in these regions ever took place, and
then when Rajib gave some stark examples, you shifted gears and now
are asking about the 'laws of the land'

First, let us deal with the question, whether there have been cases
have been perptrated on Hindus in these regions.

Once you acknowledge that, then we can start discussing other issues like:
Where these Christians go such ideas and whatever happened to the laws
of the land.

--Ram