Hi there Utpal,

That was a pretty good explanation of the sentiments of Bodos or other
ethinic groups in the NE for purposes of identity.

> For the Bodos of today, establishing a Bodo identity more important than
> anything else.

I agree.

I only wish that any State, religious, caste, language, or ethinic
group in India did not have to resort to identifying ourselves.

IMHO While identities have become so important, and in some cases even
of the very survival of an ethinic group, ultimately most times, I
think, these identities only cause further divisions whether in a
state or the country as a whole.

--Ram da