The export of militant idealogy happens through the
Wahabbi institution - in terms of funds they are the
second most important priority - after the king's
family. Saudi families may go without jobs but the
Wahabbis get their money. Because without their
support the House of Saud might as well not exist.

The House of Saud has enough funds to keep funding the
idealogy for as long as they choose to - at least as
long as we are alive.

http://www.odci.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/sa.html