is there a moderator on this group?

I am especially referring to Laskar's statement which is not just extremely
biased but most offensive.

The violence in Assam by different groups must be condemned by all, a return to
sanity urged through dialogue among community leaders, provocative statements
such as these dropped and the government, which has been thoroughly weak-kneed,
 told to take the toughest action against criminals on all sides.

We add to the state's dishonour by issuing statements which provoke greater
anger and resentment, and which need to be grounded on facts not just a bunch
of media reports.

This is the time to reduce angers and bitterness, and enable groups to reach
out , not confront each other.

Sanjoy Hazarika