After reading your explaination: Please accept my apology.

--- On Tue, 9/9/08, kuladip baro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

From: kuladip baro <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [asom] Bihar is suffering due to flood:- Assam always suffers
(Yearly festival!!!)
To: assamonline@yahoogroups.com, [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Date: Tuesday, September 9, 2008, 7:50 AM

I fail to understand why people think NEGATIVELY if we raise voice for Assam
for something.

I did not state that, flood did not create havoc in Bihar. It was indeed a
catastrophe.

And it is also true that Assam's Flood didn't get the proper media attention
(although the situation is more or less same as Bihar).

I only stated that, due to huge number of people in Hindi News channels are
from Bihar/UP origin the Bihar flood was highlighted strongly.
THERE IS NOTHING WRONG IN THAT (I have no grudge for the said media persons.
they have done wonderful job for their place of origin!). Everybody has
right/tendency to love his place of origin more than others. Thats why we are
posting in assamonline and not Delhionline or Mumbaionline! Only a true
MAHATMTA can love the whole universe equally / without bias.

Thats why i stated that there should be a Media (Paper/News Channel) manned by
Assamese so that our plight is also highlighted. what is wrong in that?
IS IT NEGATIVE THINKING?

-Kuladip

<*> Your email settings:
    Individual Email | Traditional