I just looked on my z/OS 1.10 system. ISPF colors the C'...' and CE'...' as
white inside, but CA'...' as green, to. I'm going to ask on ISPF-l.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 • N. Richland Hills • TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone • (817)-691-6183 cell
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com • www.HealthMarkets.com

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
insurance subsidiaries of HealthMarkets, Inc. –The Chesapeake Life Insurance
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM