SAG did get rid of their famous one about 17 years ago, though. :)

On 2012-02-23 17:37, Gibney, Dave wrote:
   Haven't looked, since I have Software AG, BMC, CA, SYNCSORT, LRS plus a few
others, is it likely I will find it ? :)

Dave Gibney
Information Technology Services
Washington State University

If the address at location 1DC points to a page boundary it's most likely that
the 3rd party code is installed.

Happy hunting,
Keven

--
M. Ray Mullins
Roseville, CA, USA

German is essentially a form of assembly language consisting entirely of far
calls heavily accented with throaty guttural sounds. ---ilvi
French is essentially German with messed-up pronunciation and spelling.
--Robert B Wilson
English is essentially French converted to 7-bit ASCII.  ---Christophe Pierret
[for Alain LaBonté]