From: Robert Shimizu <bshim...@colesoft.com>
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Assembler programmers wanted
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2012 13:14:13 -0700

Folks:

You're shooting the messenger.  I, for one, am not mystified that anyone
would want to hire someone who is good at z/OS internals and isn't 70
years old.  If that's age discrimination, there you are.

I'm only the messenger, and if someone wants the position and has enough
chutzpah to go after it regardless of his or her age, then good for them.

Sincerely,
Bob

--
Robert W. Shimizu