From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List [mailto:ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU] On
Behalf Of David Cole
Sent: Wednesday, March 21, 2012 4:27 PM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Assembler programmers wanted - Clarification

Hi All,

I just now came upon this thread, and I feel that I need to make a few of
things clear:

First, Bob is not making this appeal on behalf of ColeSoft.

Second, Bob did not consult with me before making this posting.

Third, if Bob had consulted with me, I would have told him not to do it.

And fourth, I do not know for whom he is making this appeal.

Frankly. I am embarrassed by Bob's posting, and I hope he doesn't do it again.

Dave Cole              REPLY TO: dbc...@colesoft.com
ColeSoft Marketing     WEB PAGE: http://www.colesoft.com
<http://www.colesoft.com/>736 Fox Hollow Road    VOICE:    540-456-8536
Afton, VA 22920        FAX:      540-456-6658