GETMAIN RU is "Register Unconditional" which means that if it fails, it should
get an ABEND of some sort. Also, I don't see where the ALLOWUSERKEY(CSA) is
relevant because the doc says that the default key is 0 if the KEY= operand is
not specified.

Watch for wrap!

http://publibz.boulder.ibm.com/cgi-bin/bookmgr_OS390/BOOKS/iea2v2b0/1.8.3.1?ACTION=MATCHES&REQUEST=229&TYPE=FUZZY&SHELF=iea2bkb1.bks&DT=20100621202051&CASE=&searchTopic=TOPIC&searchText=TEXT&searchIndex=INDEX&rank=RANK&ScrollTOP=FIRSTHIT#FIRSTHIT

And, out of curiosity, is DYNSIZE an EQU for a length, or a fullword containing
the length? If the latter, the code should be L R0,DYNSIZE. I ask because I
usually have DYNSIZE be a fullword storage area. Perhaps it's just a coincident
that we used the same name differently.

--
John McKown
Systems Engineer IV

Administrative Services Group

HealthMarkets®

9151 Boulevard 26 . N. Richland Hills . TX 76010
(817) 255-3225 phone .
john.mck...@healthmarkets.com . www.HealthMarkets.com

HealthMarkets® is the brand name for products underwritten and issued by the
Company®, Mid-West National Life Insurance Company of TennesseeSM and The MEGA
Life and Health Insurance Company.SM