Just my two cents:

   1. There are architectures which have always had relative addressing,
   and use that term.
   2. Some day, relative braches will be the norm and not the exception.
   As time goes on, any term with "base" as the root (e.g. unbased, baseless,
   etc.) is likely to need increasingly superfluous explanations to novices.

Thus, I suggest "relative branch" and/or "jump" should suffice.  For the
exclusive case (non-base register branching) perhaps "relative-only
branching" and/or "jump-only" program[ming].

--
OREXXMan