________________________________
From: Scott Ford <scott_j_f...@yahoo.com>

I have seen several discussions in my 'google' searches on IEANTCR. I need
clarification.
We have a program that issues a Storage Obtain for x bytes...LOC=31
The we have a program that creates a 16 byte SYSTEM_LEVEL Token , shown below
that executes within the
same program.

LEVEL    DC    A(IEANT_SYSTEM_LEVEL)
PERSOPT  DC    A(IEANT_PERSIST)

When this program issues a IEANTCR how do i know its within the STORAGE OBTAIN
address range or

is it ?