On 4/12/2013 9:27 AM, Scott Ford wrote:
This is a matter of style to me and experience level.  I learned the
data areas and liberals at the tail end of your code ...always worked
for me. Doesn't mean that's the only way to to do II

Yes, those d**n liberals sneak in everywhere <g>

My pet peeve are programs where data areas, mostly macro expansions,
have to precede the code to make macro references work correctly. In the
worst case I ran into a program with 60 pages of expansions, one and
one-half pages of code, then more data and the cross-reference.
I'd rather locate a needle in a haystack!

Gerhard Postpischil
Bradford, Vermont