Tony Thigpen wrote:

> There is just so much wrong with several things you mentioned.
> But, based on your last statement, you don't care anyway, so I, for one,

> will not bother.

Actually I do care. That's why I post here. If you disagree with what I
say then tell me (and others here) what's wrong with it.

> I just pity the poor people you work with.

I'll pass that on to them if you think it'll help.

Best regards, Steve Hobson

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.