John Gilmore wrote

> We do not inhabit the same universe of discourse, and I do not really
> think that you would be persuaded by any attempt on my part to
> convince you of (what I take to be) the folly of your views.

I think you do a disservice to the strength of your arguments (which I
don't think you've actually expressed yet). And I think you are a tad
dismissive of my ability to consider views contrary to my own. Why not
give it a try? Tell us when you think it is beneficial for someone in my
position to add to the (literally) thousands of macros that we already
have. Mostly I don't think it is. Do you really:

> regard those views as professionally disqualifying, as akin to those of
flat-earthers

Best regards, Steve Hobson

Je me presse de rire de tout, de peur d'ĂȘtre obligĂ© d'en pleurer
Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.