Pieter,

I maintain our in-house logical construct macros, and ours does have
ITERATEIF (AND LEAVEIF).  However, using the "combo" operations (e.g.
CLIJE) is problematical.  The macros do not presently care what
instructions generate the condition code, nor do they allow for specifying
the conditional branch instructions.  One of those facts would have to
change.  I haven't pursued it, as the generated code goes to a wide variety
of customers, some of whom don't have the necessary hardware.

sas

--
sas