The question is too vague to answer.  It's also terribly uninteresting
in general.  What is the point of trying to make this determination?
If it actually matters, then you'll have to define exactly what is
meant by dynamic vs. static.  For example, you could be statically
called from a dynamically loaded module.  Or dynamically called from a
statically linked program.  Plus a slew of combinations, variations,
and more arcane possibilities.

sas

--
sas