Bytes are cheap. (30-40 bytes anyway. )
Programmer time is expensive.
Bugs are very expensive.
I may just keep doing it the way I have been.
CharlesSent from a mobile; please excuse the brevity.
-------- Original message --------From: Steve Smith <sasd...@gmail.com> Date:
8/27/18  12:04 PM  (GMT-05:00) To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU Subject: Re:
IEATDUMP MF=L Can someone explain this?
Me too.  But remember, This is for NEW macros, the ones whose MF=E forms
start with something like XC 88(,1),0(1), and use MF=(L,xxx).

The older ones, that often have required data in the MF=L form, still
have to be copied first.  Typically you would put those MF=L in static
storage, and define a working area DS XL(parml) to copy it into.  I've
overlaid a dozen of both types on each other in a case or two.

Look at the expansions, and verify you didn't make incorrect assumptions.

sas