From: Sneha <sn...@nextgentechinc.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 5:28 PM
Subject: Assembler III at Latham, NY 12110, USA

Hi,

This is Sneha from Nextgen Technologies Inc. We have an immediate
opportunity with one of our clients. Please find the job description below
and if you are interested, please forward your resume to
sn...@nextgentechinc.com

JD:

Job ID            :  PHHJP00011876

Position         :  Assembler III

Location        :  Latham, NY 12110, USA

Timings        :   2nd shift (3:20 p.m.-11:30 p.m.)

Duration       :  3 Months of Contract

Job Description:

Experience: 2-5 years of experience in position or specialization.
Education: High-school/Associates or equivalent experience if applicable.
Certification if applicable.
Position, align, fasten and install piping, fixtures, or wiring and
electrical components to form assemblies or subassemblies, using hand
tools, rivet guns, and welding equipment.
Construct or assemble an entire product or component of a product.
Be safety conscious and have a safety and quality first mentality, must be
positive, focused, work well with others, demonstrate strong attention to
detail, maintain high sense of urgency and consistency in work performance.
Must have steel toed shoes prior to beginning assignment.

Thanks & Regards,

Sneha| Recruiter

cid:image001.png@01D3AEF4.6A7A0070

Nextgen Technologies Inc | 1735 N 1St ST., Suite-308 |San Jose, CA 95112

Email: sn...@nextgentechinc.com

Website: www.nextgentechinc.com