From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List <ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> on behalf
of Rob van der Heij <rvdh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 19, 2019 4:35 PM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Fwd: Assembler III at Latham, NY 12110, USA

On Tue, 19 Mar 2019 at 20:01, Seymour J Metz <sme...@gmu.edu> wrote:

> No worse than Monster.
>
> "When the only tool in your toolbox is a pipe, everything looks like a
> filter."

I don't really mind a job offer as Piping Engineer, but I don't like
off-shore work :-)  It bothers me more if they match VMware with z/VM.

It's not unusual for these recruiters to be one of the 100 offering a
candidate for a position with a resume written after the vacancy profile
(sometimes with the same typos). When the employer responds, they go
looking for candidates.

Rob