From: IBM Mainframe Assembler List <ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU> On Behalf
Of Seymour J Metz
Sent: Tuesday, September 17, 2019 12:33 PM
To: ASSEMBLER-LIST@LISTSERV.UGA.EDU
Subject: Re: Poll

Shirley you mean the 2321, a machine that only a mother could love. Or the
early iterations of CROS.

--
Shmuel (Seymour J.) Metz
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__mason.gmu.edu_-7Esmetz3&d=DwIFAw&c=Z4P52L0foFKAY1wcP-GmiQ&r=gPyXKYfguTF6KSwWL0MXilwlmRSg_lRVheZFw_2X3Uw&m=rVKTFHqhguoI60YAs1FNBFJ7Bukaml-lT-ITq8LLdnU&s=2f076YSeLoIPgkU11RrJFw6HS-rM7zlDnjhrNa3bHU4&e=