running TASID).  But wanted to look at the zIIP's PSA to verify it.  But
I couldn't find an easy way to locate it

Instead, the person developing a JNI routine and testing it for lazy
switching effects just added it to their code and it seems to be a valid
indicator.

At IPL absolute 0 is the only PSA because I believe software has to
implement prefixing as it implements multi-tasking.  I assume absolute
zero is only absolute from the lpar's (or virtual machine's) point of view.

On 2019-11-12 10:00 a.m., Tom Marchant wrote:
> On Tue, 12 Nov 2019 08:49:36 -0600, John McKown wrote:
>
>> I have never wanted to look at the PSA of any CP other than the
>> one that I am running on. I'm not really sure why I would. Do you know of a
>> reason to do so? I am curious.
> I have no need to do so, and don't know why I might. But the post from Peter
>
> that you replied to was about doing that
>
>> I thought absolute 0
>> was used as the PSA for the IPL processor, but that, again, was an
>> assumption.
> That may be. I don't know. The POO would probably say.

Gary Weinhold
Senior Application Architect
DATAKINETICS | Data Performance & Optimization
Phone:+1.613.523.5500 x216
Email: weinh...@dkl.com
Visit us online at www.DKL.com
E-mail Notification: The information contained in this email and any
attachments is confidential and may be subject to copyright or other
intellectual property protection. If you are not the intended recipient, you
are not authorized to use or disclose this information, and we request that you
notify us by reply mail or telephone and delete the original message from your
mail system.