I don't know anything about z390, but FWIW z/OS does not support
5/6/7-byte relocatable adcons (let alone use of 5 through 8 on ALn but
they are supported on ADLn). Use of ADL5/6/7 is detected by the binder
with the  message:
IEW2353E 243F SECTION TEST CONTAINS INVALID DATA. ERROR CODE IS 250008.

where
250008 - RLD contains an invalid length field. Supported lengths are 2, 3,
4, and 8, where 8 is allowed only for type loader token.

<<I'm not confident that "where 8 is allowed only for type loader token"
is correct. I'll inquire>>

z/OS has never, to my knowledge, supported 1-byte relocatable adcons. And
of course use of a length-2 RLD is kind of questionable (unless a
truncated value is what you are going after).

Peter Relson
z/OS Core Technology Design